We've been hoping for a product like this to come along for a long time.
The WinchRite is the perfect solution for cruisers pursuing their dreams on big boats!
This lightweight easy to use cordless electric winch handle is nothing short of amazing!
Well-designed and well-made, the WinchRite instantly electrifies all of your winches.
Move it from winch to winch and it will do the muscle work for you.
Lots of power from its powerful Lithium Battery insures the job gets done quickly and with easy-to-handle confidence. (and it doesn't talk back!)
- The only thing that is the same as the previous model is the shape
- WinchRite updated and improved every aspect of the WinchRite based on what they learned with the old unit
- Powerful Reversible Brushless motor
- Efficient lithium ion battery
- Strong gear box design
- Safety Chime Soft Start
- Ergonomic Design
- Dual Rotation
- Unlike Right Angle Drills, Torque is very easily controlled so as not to strip the winch sockets
- Electric Winch Handle
- Molded Plastic Storage Cradle
- 100-240 V AC Shore Charger
- 12 Volt DC Trickle Charger
- Storage Tote Bag
- 2 Drive Cogs
- Housing: ABS and PC plastics
- Torque: 130nm/1150inlb (Tested)
- Battery: 21.6 DC Lithium-ion 2.8ah
- Charger: 110/220 AC & 12v DC
- RPM: 0-120+
- Design: Sailing/Cruising
- Integrated rubber inlay
- Stainless steel winch cog
- Weight: 6.4 lb
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
See and be seen! Sold by the foot
Add a voltage monitor inexpensively to your Nav. Station Wow! a 2-decimal place readout with a low voltage alarm & backlight
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Sensor installs easily on the outside of your tank. Awarded Practical Sailor Editor's Choice 2009
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station