We've been hoping for a product like this to come along for a long time.
The WinchRite is the perfect solution for cruisers pursuing their dreams on big boats!
This lightweight easy to use cordless electric winch handle is nothing short of amazing!
Well-designed and well-made, the WinchRite instantly electrifies all of your winches.
Move it from winch to winch and it will do the muscle work for you.
Lots of power from its powerful Lithium Battery insures the job gets done quickly and with easy-to-handle confidence. (and it doesn't talk back!)
- The only thing that is the same as the previous model is the shape
- WinchRite updated and improved every aspect of the WinchRite based on what they learned with the old unit
- Powerful Reversible Brushless motor
- Efficient lithium ion battery
- Strong gear box design
- Safety Chime Soft Start
- Ergonomic Design
- Dual Rotation
- Unlike Right Angle Drills, Torque is very easily controlled so as not to strip the winch sockets
- Electric Winch Handle
- Molded Plastic Storage Cradle
- 100-240 V AC Shore Charger
- 12 Volt DC Trickle Charger
- Storage Tote Bag
- 2 Drive Cogs
- Housing: ABS and PC plastics
- Torque: 130nm/1150inlb (Tested)
- Battery: 21.6 DC Lithium-ion 2.8ah
- Charger: 110/220 AC & 12v DC
- RPM: 0-120+
- Design: Sailing/Cruising
- Integrated rubber inlay
- Stainless steel winch cog
- Weight: 6.4 lb
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
New product with the latest LED technology
A drop of oil from your dip stick gives you four important parameters: Sediment, Oil condition, Water in oil, Fuel in oil
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'