We've been hoping for a product like this to come along for a long time.
The WinchRite is the perfect solution for cruisers pursuing their dreams on big boats!
This lightweight easy to use cordless electric winch handle is nothing short of amazing!
Well-designed and well-made, the WinchRite instantly electrifies all of your winches.
Move it from winch to winch and it will do the muscle work for you.
Lots of power from its powerful Lithium Battery insures the job gets done quickly and with easy-to-handle confidence. (and it doesn't talk back!)
- The only thing that is the same as the previous model is the shape
- WinchRite updated and improved every aspect of the WinchRite based on what they learned with the old unit
- Powerful Reversible Brushless motor
- Efficient lithium ion battery
- Strong gear box design
- Safety Chime Soft Start
- Ergonomic Design
- Dual Rotation
- Unlike Right Angle Drills, Torque is very easily controlled so as not to strip the winch sockets
- Electric Winch Handle
- Molded Plastic Storage Cradle
- 100-240 V AC Shore Charger
- 12 Volt DC Trickle Charger
- Storage Tote Bag
- 2 Drive Cogs
- Housing: ABS and PC plastics
- Torque: 130nm/1150inlb (Tested)
- Battery: 21.6 DC Lithium-ion 2.8ah
- Charger: 110/220 AC & 12v DC
- RPM: 0-120+
- Design: Sailing/Cruising
- Integrated rubber inlay
- Stainless steel winch cog
- Weight: 6.4 lb
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!
The ultra bright pocket light!
"Toughest and Brightest" - Practical Sailor
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
A drop of oil from your dip stick gives you four important parameters: Sediment, Oil condition, Water in oil, Fuel in oil