The SCAD TM1 is an easy to install and cost effective solution for monitoring the liquid level in a tank up to 30 inches tall by simply touching a pad. The kit comes with one level sensor that cannot get fouled. The monitor automatically checks and alerts when liquid levels are critical and provides external alert power.
▲SCAD TM1 FEATURES
▲SCAD TM1 BENEFITS
- Monitor water, grey water or holding tank level by simply
tapping a touchpad; Compatible most fuel float sensors;
- Compact surface mount size (only 1/2" hole required for wires)
- Continuous read function provides handsfree monitoring
- External sensor easily sticks onto the outside of plastic and composite tanks and cannot foul (for water and waste);
- Optional internal sensor available for metal tanks;
- Visual alarm that is user selectable on for empty or full;
- Extermal alarm control wire;
- Accomodates all tank shapes.
▲SCAD TM1 SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy to install, easy to operate, reliable and cost effective
solution for monitoring tank levels;
- External sensor eliminates fouling;
- Tank level can be continuously viewed while filling or
emptying a tank;
- Powers external devices during alert conditions;
- Small surface mount foot print saves space;
- Can be used with a variety of sensors.
- Power: 1224 VDC
- Size: 2.2 x 2.2 x 0.3 inches (56 x 56 x 7.6 mm)
- Sensor Type: SCAD external sensor for water and waste provided;
SCAD internal sensor avaialbe for metal tanks; Monitor is compatible with 24033 Ohm and 10180 Ohm float sensors for fuel
- Alarm: Visual alarm on empty or full, or no alarm. Power wire that provides 1 Amp at battery voltage can be set to energize on alarm condition.
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
Non-lanolin 100% synthetic formula US Navy spec.
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder!
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!
A drop of oil from your dip stick gives you four important parameters: Sediment, Oil condition, Water in oil, Fuel in oil
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Daylight sensor turns Anchor light on/off Made in USA!
On Sale through February. MSRP
$371.00, Now $310.00!