The SCAD TM1 is an easy to install and cost effective solution for monitoring the liquid level in a tank up to 30 inches tall by simply touching a pad. The kit comes with one level sensor that cannot get fouled. The monitor automatically checks and alerts when liquid levels are critical and provides external alert power.
▲SCAD TM1 FEATURES
▲SCAD TM1 BENEFITS
- Monitor water, grey water or holding tank level by simply
tapping a touchpad; Compatible most fuel float sensors;
- Compact surface mount size (only 1/2" hole required for wires)
- Continuous read function provides handsfree monitoring
- External sensor easily sticks onto the outside of plastic and composite tanks and cannot foul (for water and waste);
- Optional internal sensor available for metal tanks;
- Visual alarm that is user selectable on for empty or full;
- Extermal alarm control wire;
- Accomodates all tank shapes.
▲SCAD TM1 SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy to install, easy to operate, reliable and cost effective
solution for monitoring tank levels;
- External sensor eliminates fouling;
- Tank level can be continuously viewed while filling or
emptying a tank;
- Powers external devices during alert conditions;
- Small surface mount foot print saves space;
- Can be used with a variety of sensors.
- Power: 1224 VDC
- Size: 2.2 x 2.2 x 0.3 inches (56 x 56 x 7.6 mm)
- Sensor Type: SCAD external sensor for water and waste provided;
SCAD internal sensor avaialbe for metal tanks; Monitor is compatible with 24033 Ohm and 10180 Ohm float sensors for fuel
- Alarm: Visual alarm on empty or full, or no alarm. Power wire that provides 1 Amp at battery voltage can be set to energize on alarm condition.
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.