Never Get SeaSick or Motion Sick Again
MotionEaze is the most effective motion sickness treatment on the market today. Whether you want to prevent occasional motion sickness or eliminate the symptoms, after the fact, MotionEaze does the job. No matter, if it's sea, air, or car sickness or any activity where motion sickness poses a problem, MotionEaze really works!
Fast Acting Formula Brings Quick Relief
MotionEaze is formulated to provide fast relief from symptoms. After just one application, relief arrives in minutes, and lasts for hours.
All Natural and Side Effect Free
MotionEaze contains no drugs, artificial additives, or stimulants of any kind. Only the freshest, highest quality, natural oils are used in its production. "Traditional" synthetic remedies are famous for their deleterious side effects, such as dry mouth, drowsiness, and vision problems. Unlike these drugs, our product has no known side effects.
No Pills - Just Apply to the Skin
When you are nauseous the last thing you want to do is put something in your stomach, even a pill. MotionEaze is an oil that is applied to, and absorbed through the skin, just behind each ear. It's perfect for children that have trouble taking pills.
"No Questions Asked" Money-Back Guarantee
How does a "no questions asked" 100% money back guarantee sound? That's right, we are so convinced that MotionEaze will eliminate occasional motion sickness, that if for any reason you are dissatisfied with our product, return the unused portion, for a full refund.
- "I tried the product recently in some confused, sloppy seas
(the worst for sea sickness) and was pleasantly surprised. Not once
did I "sing to the fishes." "
Jerry Gerardi - Fishing Notes
The Boca Raton News - May 22, 2001
- "During a recent boat trip to the Bahamas, Hurricane Olga is passing through. One unfortunate passenger is experiencing the ill effects of the storm, and tries Motion Eaze... Less than three minutes after the afflicted passenger applies a drop of the lavender-scented liquid behind each ear, she is back on her feet with nary a reminder of her seasickness."
Boating World Magazine - TESTED
- "Motion Eaze works! The seas off Grenada in the Windward Islands convinced me of that in a hurry. Looking through the black and white viewfinders of big television cameras aboard a boat that is pitching and tossing will unsettle even the strongest stomachs. Every time one of our crew became queasy, a quick dab of Motion Eaze brought immediate relief."
Mark J. Sosin, producer of
"Mark Sosin's Saltwater Journal" TV Show
- "We’ve provided Motion Eaze to our cruising students for years with excellent results. We find it to be very effective in overcoming seasickness for most students and insuring a pleasurable experience even in rough conditions!"
Steve Colgate -
Chairman and Founder
Offshore Sailing School
- " I have tried everything under the sun to prevent motion sickness. Nothing seems to work. Being a diver, I need something that works in rough seas. Yesterday I was on a 23 foot boat for 8 hrs. Most of the time we were in 2 to 3 foot seas. I put on the drops at the beginning of the trip and once more 2 hours after the trip started. I never felt sick. Being in charge of a local law enforcement dive team, I can’t afford being sick while at a dive site, which has happened several times in the past. I will be using Motion Eaze from now on and will tell other divers and friends about it."
Al Greco - Tampa, FL
Sheriff's Office Underwater Recovery Team
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light
Keeps things dry as a bone!
See and be seen! Sold by the foot
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Sensor installs easily on the outside of your tank. Awarded Practical Sailor Editor's Choice 2009