Stern 2 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 2NM Stern LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 135 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC Current Draw: 0.100 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness, 50,000 hours LEDs: 1 Watts: 1 Color: Red
- Led Driver: Constant Current, Varying Voltage EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTERM with wire termination area in rear of fixture.
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Monitor two tanks with the touch of a button.
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Monitor holding tanks and water tanks with the touch of a button.
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!