Combination Masthead with White Deck Light, 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 3NM
- Combination masthead with White deck LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.300/0.300 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs Masthead: 2, Watts: 2, Color: White
- LEDs Deck: 3 Watts: 3 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- EMI: Passive & Active filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2 x 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 3 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 7.75” x 2” Diameter Weight: 17 oz
- Mounting: (2) ¼” holes top and bottom of fixture.
- Bracket Included: Machined HDPE
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
See and be seen! Sold by the foot
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Monitor holding tanks and water tanks with the touch of a button.
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
Turns ordinary anchor light into distress signal providing an important safety feature.
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!