Combination Masthead with White Deck Light, 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 3NM
- Combination masthead with White deck LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.300/0.300 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs Masthead: 2, Watts: 2, Color: White
- LEDs Deck: 3 Watts: 3 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- EMI: Passive & Active filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2 x 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 3 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 7.75” x 2” Diameter Weight: 17 oz
- Mounting: (2) ¼” holes top and bottom of fixture.
- Bracket Included: Machined HDPE
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Clears lines fast!
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Provides additional safety measure in case the user forgets to shut off the propane solenoid manually.
Keep your engine safe from thieves!