Bi-Color (port & starboard) 2NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
We prefer a bow light to side lights because a bow light is more easily seen and less likely to have its visibility blocked by sails or other on deck equipment compared to side lights. You also have the option to leave your existing side lights in place as backup lights should you ever need them.
- Visibility: 2NM Bi-Color LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112 x 2 = 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.180 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness, 50,000 hours
- LEDs: 2 Watts: 2 Color: Red/Cyan
- Led Driver: Constant Current, Varying Voltage
- EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: .2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire
- Installation: 2 wire.
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter
- Weight: 6.4 oz Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTERM with wire termination area in rear of fixture.
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.
Provides additional safety measure in case the user forgets to shut off the propane solenoid manually.
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station