3NM Anchor Light 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to and over 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best anchor light on the market. You have the added benefit of a 3 NM visibility for the price of a 2 NM light. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 50 meters in length! An added feature is the clear top which allows the anchor light to be seen by aircraft in an emergency or just to check the windex.
- Visibility: 3NM Anchor, All round LED Navigation Light
- Photocell turns light on at Dusk and off at Dawn
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat up to and over 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 360 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- LEDs: 1 Watts: 1 Color: White Led Driver: Constant Current
- EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Included: BRKT360
- Brackets Optional: PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
You'll learn to love the Little Monster™.
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Sensor installs easily on the outside of your tank. Awarded Practical Sailor Editor's Choice 2009
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
Add a voltage monitor inexpensively to your Nav. Station Wow! a 2-decimal place readout with a low voltage alarm & backlight
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder!