Do the French Press Onboard
The best tasting and easiest-to-make coffee comes from a French press.
That's why Starbucks sells them and uses them for their coffee. Tis rugged one-liter press makes four mugs of great coffee that stays hot because it's a double walled stainless steel vacuum container.
Why do I need a stainless steel French Press?
In the past French presses were only made of glass. The later-date
plastic ones are better for boating but they get ugly fast and don't
keep the coffee warm for very long. The Thermos Nissan French Press is stainless steel, vacuum insulated, unbreakable and
good-looking. It make great coffee onboard every time, fast and easy and looks great on your saloon table.
Our prices equal the lowest discounted prices available anywhere for this product this great products due to our low overhead and recent bulk purchase.
Here's why you should toss your drip coffee maker or percolator
- Drip coffee gets cold even while your standing over that stupid
little funnel pouring hot water on yourself. (Oops, did you forget
to buy filters?) Reheating drip coffee really does a number on the
fresh flavor by half.
- Perked coffee can be a real science project with mistiming and hot
coffee spitting out if you forgot to turn the flame down when it starts
to perk. (Oops, where the Hell did I put that stupid little glass
thing-a-ma-jig?) There are six (6) parts to first find and later clean.
Do the French Press onboard! It's the best way to make coffee period.
- Scoop coarse ground coffee directly into the pot
- Add boiling water and mix
- Press the plunger down
- You're done!
- Pour a perfect cup of coffee every time
- Place the attractive French press right on the table. It's a stainless
steel vacuum bottle - hot inside cold outside.
- Coffee tastes exactly like you like it every time and it stays hot
for more then an hour without reheating
- A quick rinse clean and your French press is ready for the next
fresh pot of coffee
Oh, I almost forgot:
- Only two components to find, top and bottom
- All three (of the units we sell) are designed to be dropped without
- Your friends will be awestricken! Great coffee and what a nice looking
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes
Keeps things dry as a bone!
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'
Non-lanolin 100% synthetic formula US Navy spec.
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!