Free Remote Battery Condition Tester when you register your product.
BatteryMinder 12-Volt 2, 4, or 8 Amp Charger-Maintainer-Desulphator-Conditioner
Dirty (sulfated) battery plates directly effect your batteries lifespan and capacity.
The BatterMinder desulfation system is built into this compact solid state three-stage charger. Leave it connected (thermal sensor included)and keep your batteries clean and charged all winter.
Don't judge a battery charger by its amp rating.
The BatteryMinder 2,4,8 is designed designed for long-term desulfating and trickle charging and is great as a winter storage or dockside trickle charging system.
Read this great article from Soundings Magazine on battery maintenance here
- three-stages: Constant Current - Constant voltage - Float mode charger
- User Selectable (Push Button with Lights) Charge Rate with 2, 4, or 8 Amps
- User Selectable (Push Button with Lights) Battery Type, including Flooded, AGM, or Gel
- Built in Battery Condition Indicator (LED Lights)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (with Temperature sensor Included)
- Maintains Batteries for Long Periods of Storage (Never Over Charges)
- Desulfates Battery (Patented Pulse Technology) Automatically, restoring power and life
The manufacturer (VDC Electronics) guarantees to significantly increase both your battery’s life and performance or they will refund 100% of your money within one (1) full year. This is in addition to our five (5) year “no hassle” warranty.
Great for 12 volt batteries in winter storage. Leave it on any battery bank while in storage. Keeps them topped up with plates clean as a whistle. Owners Manual Download (PDF Format)
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 5.5" W x 2.25" H
- Actual Weight (lb.): 2.2
- Shipping Weight (lb.): 4
- Output Banks: 1
- Max Current, During Bulk Charge: 8A
- Absorption Voltage: Variable
- AC Input Volts: 120 V
- AC Input Volts Freq.: 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Volts Range: 90–140 V
- AC Input Amps: 1.8A
- Desulphation Pulse: 100 +/-10 hz
- Float Voltage: Variable
- Float Current: Variable
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 80 °C
- Over Temperature: auto-reset thermal breaker
- Temperature Compensation: At battery temp sensor
- Regulatory Approval: Built to UL 1236 standards
It's programmable! Don't let your batteries go low without warning
Shuts off or turns on electrical devices automatically
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder! NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED. Please see our new longer Hooknife in stock here: Hooknife 2
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
Keep your batteries plates clean & fresh.
Works automatically each time you charge!
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes