Combination Tri-Color with Anchor (3-wire installation) 2 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for sailboats up to 20 meters (65 feet). The light also has a built in Windex illumination window for night time sailing. Used by recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best TriAnchor on the market. Winner of the NMMA 2010 Innovation award, This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet) in length.
- Visibility: 2NM Combination Tri-Color & Anchor LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5/ 112.5/ 135/ 360 degrees.
- Windex Illumination: Built in illumination window.
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.300 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- Tricolr LEDs: 3, 3 Watts, Red, Cyan, White
- Anchor LEDs: 3, 3 Watts, White
- Led Driver: Constant Current.
- EMI: Active filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof.
- Dimensions: Height 4.5” x 1.5”
- Diameter Weight: 8.2 oz Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKT360 Brackets
- Optional: PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder!
Keep your batteries plates clean & fresh.
Works automatically each time you charge!
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
The ultra bright pocket light!
"Toughest and Brightest" - Practical Sailor
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light