Combination Masthead with White Deck Light, 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 3NM
- Combination masthead with White deck LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.300/0.300 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs Masthead: 2, Watts: 2, Color: White
- LEDs Deck: 3 Watts: 3 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- EMI: Passive & Active filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2 x 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 3 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 7.75” x 2” Diameter Weight: 17 oz
- Mounting: (2) ¼” holes top and bottom of fixture.
- Bracket Included: Machined HDPE
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
You'll learn to love the Little Monster™.
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!