Combination Masthead with White Deck Light, 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
- Visibility: 3NM
- Combination masthead with White deck LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.300/0.300 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs Masthead: 2, Watts: 2, Color: White
- LEDs Deck: 3 Watts: 3 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- EMI: Passive & Active filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2 x 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 3 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 7.75” x 2” Diameter Weight: 17 oz
- Mounting: (2) ¼” holes top and bottom of fixture.
- Bracket Included: Machined HDPE
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!
A drop of oil from your dip stick gives you four important parameters: Sediment, Oil condition, Water in oil, Fuel in oil
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
Keep your batteries plates clean & fresh.
Works automatically each time you charge!
Keeps things dry as a bone!
It's programmable! Don't let your batteries go low without warning
Shuts off or turns on electrical devices automatically