Masthead (steaming) 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light with mast mount bracket, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 20 meters (65 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best LED Steaming light on the market. It's low profile design clears lines easily. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 20 meters in length.
- Visibility: 3NM Masthead with mast mount bracket LED Navigation Light
- Model #: 3NMMH225MMT
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat vessels to 20 meters (65 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- LEDs: 2 Watts: 2 Color: White
- Led Driver: Constant Current
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire
- Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Bracket Included: BRKTMMT
- Brackets Optional: BRKT360, PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Keep your batteries plates clean & fresh.
Works automatically each time you charge!
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder!
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
It's programmable! Don't let your batteries go low without warning
Shuts off or turns on electrical devices automatically
New product with the latest LED technology