3NM Anchor Light 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to and over 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best anchor light on the market. You have the added benefit of a 3 NM visibility for the price of a 2 NM light. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 50 meters in length! An added feature is the clear top which allows the anchor light to be seen by aircraft in an emergency or just to check the windex.
- Visibility: 3NM Anchor, All round LED Navigation Light
- Photocell turns light on at Dusk and off at Dawn
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat up to and over 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 360 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- LEDs: 1 Watts: 1 Color: White Led Driver: Constant Current
- EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Included: BRKT360
- Brackets Optional: PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
Sensor installs easily on the outside of your tank. Awarded Practical Sailor Editor's Choice 2009
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$246.00, Now $199.95!
This is the best pole/handle for our line slicing Hooknife. Extends your Hooknife's reach by 6'
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
Hand-held day and nighttime laser signaling device.