3NM Anchor Light 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to and over 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best anchor light on the market. You have the added benefit of a 3 NM visibility for the price of a 2 NM light. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 50 meters in length! An added feature is the clear top which allows the anchor light to be seen by aircraft in an emergency or just to check the windex.
- Visibility: 3NM Anchor, All round LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat up to and over 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 360 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- LEDs: 1 Watts: 1 Color: White Led Driver: Constant Current
- EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Included: BRKT360
- Brackets Optional: PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Mounting bracket included Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$224.00, Now $185.00!
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes
Keep your engine safe from thieves!
Keeps things dry as a bone!
The ultra bright pocket light!
"Toughest and Brightest" - Practical Sailor
Non-lanolin 100% synthetic formula US Navy spec.
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder!
Add a voltage monitor inexpensively to your Nav. Station Wow! a 2-decimal place readout with a low voltage alarm & backlight