3NM Anchor Light 3 NM (nautical mile) LED navigation light, certified USCG/ ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS. This light is used for power, sailboats and commercial vessels up to and over 50 meters (164 feet). Used by military, commercial and recreational vessels worldwide.
In our humble opinion this is the best anchor light on the market. You have the added benefit of a 3 NM visibility for the price of a 2 NM light. This compact unit exceeds all USCG requirements for vessels up to 50 meters in length! An added feature is the clear top which allows the anchor light to be seen by aircraft in an emergency or just to check the windex.
- Visibility: 3NM Anchor, All round LED Navigation Light
- Certified: USCG Certified, ABYC A-16, 72 COLREGS
- Boat type: Commercial, power, sailboat up to and over 50 meters (164 feet).
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 360 degrees
- Voltage Range: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.160 amps at 12 VDC
- Protection: Polarity & 1500 watt surge
- LED: High Brightness 50,000 hours
- LEDs: 1 Watts: 1 Color: White Led Driver: Constant Current
- EMI: Passive filtering.
- Construction: Hard Coated Anodized Aluminum, polycarbonate lens.
- Wiring: 2.5 feet, 2 wire, 20 AWG tinned, UV jacket marine wire.
- Installation: 2 wire Durability: Water & Vibration proof
- Dimensions: Height 3.25” x 1.5” Diameter
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Mounting: ¼” x 20 female threads on bottom of light for mounting.
- Included: BRKT360
- Brackets Optional: PADPT1, PADPT75
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- Made in USA
Make your WiFi fast and reliable with our 9 dB hi-gain base station
Keep your batteries plates clean & fresh.
Works automatically each time you charge!
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
New product with the latest LED technology
Provides additional safety measure in case the user forgets to shut off the propane solenoid manually.
Clears lines fast!
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!