Winner of the prestegious NMMA Innovations Award 2007, the Engine CheckUp diagnostic Test Kit is a simple and easy way to take a quick qualitative look at your engines heath when you check the oil.
A drop of oil is placed on the test patch. Wait for the oil to disperse on the test patch.
Compare test patch rings to the images on the diagnostic test card reader to determine the following qualitative test results:Sediment in oilOxidation of oil (degradation)Water in oilFuel in oil
- Only one drop of oil required
- Test results develope typically within 15 minutes to one hour
- Multifunctional Results easily seen and interpreted
- No tools or professional assistance required
- No need to drain oil — sample taken from dipstick
- Determine inefficient combustion
- Determine oil condition
- Determine sediment or grime, water or fuel in oil, and oxidation of oil
- Quickly screen the general health of your engine
- Improve maintenance and repair scheduling
- Identify problems before they become major repairs
- Minimize downtime
- Reduce repair costs
- Prolong engine life
- High value, low cost
Test Kit includes:
Diagnostic image reader card (laminated, just wipe clean)
6 Diagnostic Test Patches
Zip-to-close plastic storage pouch
A drop of oil from your dip stick gives you four important parameters: Sediment, Oil condition, Water in oil, Fuel in oil
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
See and be seen! Sold by the foot
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Be safe - Light up your cockpit and keep an extra anchor light on board
Doubles as a cockpit/ utiltiy light
Use the same technology that unlocks your car door to turn your deck lights on before you board from up to 75 Yards away - Makes boarding easier and safer!