The BatteryMINDer® is a 3-mode charger/maintainer/conditioner that extends performance and life of all types/sizes/brands of 12 Volt lead acid batteries. These include maintenance-free, marine, deep cycle, sealed, gel, and all popular brands of AGM dry-type, valve-regulated batteries, such as Interstate, Exide, Optima, Odyssey, Trojan and U.S. Battery.
The BatteryMINDer® automatically dissolves harmful power-robbing sulphation using safe, patented high-frequency pulse technology1
. Guaranteed to increase your battery’s life and performance, or you get 100% of your money back within 1-year.
Sulphation is the #1 cause of early battery failure and loss of performance as determined by the Battery
Council International, Dec. 1998.
- 15 watt amorphous silicon solar panel
- Allows you to charge and maintain 1 to 6 batteries (12 Volt parallel-connected or 6 Volt series- connected) at a time.
- Safely charges-maintains-conditions all size and type starter, deep cycle, maintenance-type, maintenance-free, sealed, AGM, gelled or dry-type batteries.
- Automatically removes (dissolves) harmful sulphation using safe,
- U.S. patented electronic pulse technology.
- The unit automatically desulphates both in the charging and the maintenance modes.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge any battery, regardless of how long connected.
- No need to add water to maintenance-type batteries during long, non-use storage.
- Isolation transformer and smart chip technology ensure safe, long-term performance.
- Shuts off completely when sunlight is reduced with no drain on the batteries.
- Splash proof, conformal-coated circuitry ensures trouble-free life even in high-moisture marine environments.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at 0°F to +120°F.
- Designed and engineered in the USA.
- Built in strict accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- Full year 100% money-back guarantee takes the risk out of trying this great product.
- Five (5) year warranty covers solar controller except physical abuse.
- Two (2) year warranty on solar panel excludes physical abuse.
- The unit comes with a Battery Condition Indicator that has a push button for testing the condition of the battery.
|Input||16-24 volts DC solar power|
12 volts @ 1 Amp|
1.0 A @ 3.26 MHz|
5 mA – 1 Amp2|
3-3/4” L x 2-1/2” W x 1-1/2” H / 1 lb (without the panel)|
|Solar Panel Size/Weight:||
12-1/2” W x 36” H / 9.5 lbs|
Actual current output is determined by individual battery demand.
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder! NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED. Please see our new longer Hooknife in stock here: Hooknife 2
Monitor holding tanks and water tanks with the touch of a button.
Charges deeper, faster and without maintenance!
Will not spill or leak!
New product with the latest LED technology
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation. Daylight sensor turns Anchor light on/off Made in USA!
On Sale through February. MSRP
$371.00, Now $310.00!
If you want a really nice place to lounge or sit you need this hammock! that you can rig in a few minutes
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Monitor two tanks with the touch of a button.