Signal Mate LED Port Running Light was designed and built for the military but is available at a reasonable price for boaters looking for low-power, long-life navigation lights.
- Mounting bracket included with purchase of light
- Solid construction
- Waterproof, submersible
- Suitable for sailboats and powerboats up to 164 ft.
- Mounting Bracket Included
Click here for product manual.
- Light Color: Red
- Light Source: Single LED, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: >70 degrees
- Mounting: 1/4 x 20 female threads at top and bottom of light
- Wiring: 2-conductor 20-AWG marine grade (2-1/2 ft. cable supplied)
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 30 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 0.1 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Material: Black hard-coated anodized aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens
- Dimensions: 1.5" diam. x 3.75" H
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship
- Approvals: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
Use on all electrical contacts to prevent corrosion.
Rated number one by "Practical Sailor" Dec. 2010
An excellent LED Bow light. Easy to mount Made in USA!
On Sale Now. MSRP
$242.00, Now $195.00!
It's programmable! Don't let your batteries go low without warning
Shuts off or turns on electrical devices automatically
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder! NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED. Please see our new longer Hooknife in stock here: Hooknife 2
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Loads and chambers a bit from its magazine/ handle. You never touch the bit!
Turns ordinary anchor light into distress signal providing an important safety feature.