Signal Mate LED Starboard Running Light was designed and built for the military but is available at a reasonable price for boaters looking for low-power, long-life navigation lights.
- Mounting bracket included with purchase of light
- Solid construction
- Waterproof, submersible
- Suitable for sailboats and powerboats up to 164 ft.
- Mounting Bracket Included
Click here for product manual.
- Light Color: Green
- Light Source: Single LED, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: >70 degrees
- Mounting: 1/4 x 20 female threads at top and bottom of light
- Wiring: 2-conductor 20-AWG marine grade (2-1/2 ft. cable supplied)
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 30 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 0.1 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Material: Black hard-coated anodized aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens
- Dimensions: 1.5" diam. x 3.75" H
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty covering materials and workmanship
- Approvals: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
Non-lanolin 100% synthetic formula US Navy spec.
Compact and rugged Designed for many years of operation Made in USA
On Sale through February. MSRP
$351.00, Now $285.00!
Solve onboard mounting problems fast! A little goes a long way!
Jan '09 Practical Sailor's Highest Lumen Output!The Brightest output LED system, pleasing color,
broad focus, very low battery draw. Fits into vertical and horizontal fixtures! Zero radio interference!
Hook and pull action slices entangled lines from your prop or rudder! NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED. Please see our new longer Hooknife in stock here: Hooknife 2
Boat Show Special through February! Instantly electrify all your winches!
Everything you need to upgrade your Yanmar,Perkins or other saddle mount dual foot alternators to the most efficient charging system for AGM or flooded cell batteries
Charge faster Charge better!
Provides additional safety measure in case the user forgets to shut off the propane solenoid manually.